Lighthouse

Read reviews or write your own, rate a game.

How would you rate this game on a scale from 1 (low) to 5 (high)?

No votes
22%
11%
44%
22%

Total votes: 9
Ghostlady
Mistress of the Manor
Mistress of the Manor
Zodiac: Gemini

Lighthouse

Postby Ghostlady » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:25 am

The lighthouse is home to Dr. Krick and his laboratory, and your neighbor. One stormy night you go to visit Dr. Krick and find he is not there but his baby daughter Amanda is and alone in her crib. A dark being appears through a portal and abducts Amanda. Your job is to find Dr. Krick and Amanda and rescue them from this dark being.

This is a sci-fi, fantasy and puzzle game. I thought some of the puzzles were quite difficult at times, but I enjoyed most of them. While playing this game, you get the feeling you are very alone on your trek. The graphics and music are quite soothing. It makes you feel as if you are really at these places in this other world. The graphics are very good, but then it is a Sierra game. There are six different regions that you must travel to and they can be done in any order.

A great game and would recommend. This is a very long game though.
Last edited by Ghostlady on Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
middletoe
Settled Spook
Settled Spook

Postby middletoe » Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:01 pm

I liked the first part of the game, where you wander around the strange world, fly the planes, and meet Lyril. But I didn't really care for the parts where you can die in it.

And I hated the last part of the game where you're trying to get around that mine cart maze. Very tedious and not much to look at. Also the final puzzle, which was timed, didn't seem to work correctly.

Return to “Review or Rate Games”