Fable

Read reviews or write your own, rate a game.

How would you rate this game on a scale from 1 (low) to 5 (high)?

33%
No votes
No votes
67%
No votes

Total votes: 3
Ghostlady
Mistress of the Manor
Mistress of the Manor
Zodiac: Gemini

Fable

Postby Ghostlady » Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:15 pm

Once upon a time, on a dark winter night in a far away land, in a world lost to the mystery and wonders of strange beings and magical creatures, came the dawn of evil. Ismael, driven by his own zealous ambition and greed, he and four other people set out to mastermind a treasonous plot that would radically change a simple course in Balkhanian history. Ismael's plan failed and the planet was torn into four separate worlds. On each part of this new world reigned a never changing dominion of Ice, Mist, Water, and Fire. Before their final exodus, they were each given a jewel.

In this story, you play as Quickthorpe, an inexperienced adventurer. Your quest is to explore the Four Lands of the Mecubarz in search of the mystical gems that will liberate your people.

I was quite delighted with this adult fantasy. I enjoyed the scenery, the characters, the worlds, the magic. The underwater scenes with the mermaids was quite enchanting. It is all very colorful and fun. I would recommend to any adventurer and will someday play it again.

Return to “Review or Rate Games”