Favorite videos

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Robert
Settled Spook
Settled Spook
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Favorite videos

Postby Robert » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:18 pm

This is the video that I had responded to, Black Dahlia. The one that Siobhan posted on the first page of this thread. It's not really a "video", but more like a puzzle. You try to find "what's wrong with the picture". Let us know how you make out :)

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/whatswrong

I had no idea that Siobhan wasn't with us anymore. I'm so sorry to hear that she passed away. She was such a sweet lady. May she rest in peace.
Robert
Settled Spook
Settled Spook

Postby Robert » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 pm

The Black Dahlia wrote:well after all that work of exact copying it did not show what I wanted to be seen! fooey on that will have to try another way to send it. They had oodles of other videos but not THE one so back to the drawing board and figure out another way to post. Hang in there you all.

And now for the scary scene.

You don't have to copy it, just simply click on it and it will take you directly to the page, but it's not a video, just a picture....it says "what's wrong with this picture". Just simply study the picture to see if you can find something that shouldn't be there. You have to look really close....and you need to have your volume turned up :)

Click the link below and study the picture.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/whatswrong
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh, dear, BD has not posted back! I hope she didn't have a heart attack!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:55 pm

All I can say is am no longer constipated!!!!! What a bunch of rats you all are - here I am diligently studying that picture determined to find what was wrong with it. AND THEN IT ALL HAPPENED!

And Robert I think you misinterpreted what I meant. I have another video I wanted to send to everybody and I just diligently copied the long url only to have the video not appear. Unless I now interpreted you wrong Robert.

Think I have sent the video in an email to draclvr and will note her to see if see can get it posted. Will keep trying on my end.
When you see old people, don't pass them by. Stop to relate. They're really young people who have just been around a long time.
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Here is BD's link. It's definitely worth a watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BFTj0hM3DHM
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Postby LadyKestrel » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 pm

And the tree is saying, "Whoa! Whiplash!"
We lose ourselves in books and games. We find ourselves there, too.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Thank you draclvr - was about to try again but you beat me to it. Yes, definitely worth watching!!!!!
When you see old people, don't pass them by. Stop to relate. They're really young people who have just been around a long time.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:11 am

The Black Dahlia wrote:All I can say is am no longer constipated!!!!!

Well, I had just taken a mouthful of early morning coffee when I read your posting, BD. Now the babies are "wearing" the coffee. I just cant stop laughing. I watched the video again yesterday, and it once again scared the life out of me, even though I knew what was coming.

I think the posting of this video shows just how wicked Siobhan's humour was.........
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 am

:rofl
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Diat60 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:37 am

The video of the oak tree being moved was quite impressive and I certainly hope it flourishes in its new location. However, I'd like to know just what this cost - I notice this was a City Council approved initiative. In a day and age when so many worthwhile programs are being cut back or cancelled, I can't help thinking the money could have hired a teacher, a nurse or kept a daycare centre open. It could have paid for an extra bed in a senior's centre. I know, I know, I sound like I'm whining, but in our city we see good programs cancelled or cut back every day. City Hall seems to forget it's OUR money that's paying for all these frivolities and, in the end, the tree was just a tee. OK, end of rant.
Winfrey
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Gemini

Postby Winfrey » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 pm

So cool! Thanks for finding that and posting... quite enjoyed watching that. How nice to see them care enough to move it.
I hear what you are saying Diat60... but I still liked it.
------------
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see
Henry David Thoreau]
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:31 am

Can understand about priorities these days but still and all like the idea of a community coming together around an idea and tradition. Where I have problems is viewing the email just now going around about an Arab airplane that is so first class that it has private compartments, showers, bars aboard, meals like you would not believe etc. etc. etc. while in the same countries there are wars, people starving to death, women's rights being ignored etc. etc. etc. The juxtaposition gets me!!!!!
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 am

Yes, that was a superb joint effort to move that tree, but did you see the devastation those CATs left in their trail - a huge wide scar in the landscape. Not very "green" to do that, IMO.
Boobie
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 am

I would imagine if they cared that much about a tree and tradition, they would repair the damage they did to the ground. Can;t imagine them leaving it like that.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Good - did it say in the video exactly how far they had to move this tree?
Boobie

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”