News from me

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
danyboy
Diabolically Devilish Moderator
Zodiac: Aquarius

News from me

Postby danyboy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:59 am

Hi everyone,

I know I'm not here that often, I got free from a bad relationship more than two years ago, first year was to get back on my feet, I went to a friend x-mas party in 2014 and I saw that nice and beautiful lady, I ask her to be my FB friend since was with someone. The guy left her the day before her birthday we wrote to each other for several days and we're togheter since that time.

In my previous life I couldn't visit any country and now I went to NY last summer, France last automn and going tu Cuba next april, we also got engaged on february 7th and life been good for me ever since, I have a very busy life and I like it, before I was only be able to watching tv and surf the internet, sorry if I'm not here that often but be sure that I have a better life and that I never been so happy!

I love u all!

CU

Danyboy:)
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied,
I don't need you
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: News from me

Postby draclvr » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:57 am

:yay As you know, danyboy, I am probably more excited for you than YOU are excited for you! Plus I get to congratulate you on your engagement to be married again! :yay
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Stella
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby Stella » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:10 am

I'm very happy for you Danyboy! My son is recovering from an abusive relationship also. Don't look back and don't give up. Happiness is YOURS! :)
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 am

It makes my heart sing to hear that you are so happy - but we really do miss you dreadfully, my friend.
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General

Postby Kickaha » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:55 am

Great DB! Thanks for sharing, and glad you dropped in to share.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Postby LadyKestrel » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Congratulations, DB! I'm so happy for you! Have you two set a date yet?
There's no such thing as too many books!
danyboy

Postby danyboy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi again,

Thanks everyone! I do missed you too guys! LadyK, no date yet, we're looking to get married in anorher country, Louisiane New Orleans is among our favorite choice, France was our first but you have to be a resident of the country! More later!

CU

Danyboy :)
I don't need you
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:28 pm

You would LOVE New Orleans... One of my favorite places in the country. Some of the best music and food in the country too!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
JKEerie
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Scorpio

Postby JKEerie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Hey Danyboy! So happy to hear from you and that your new life holds so much promise! Congratulations on your engagement. Cheers to all the happiness in the world! :cheers
danyboy

Postby danyboy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Thanks JK! Drac, I never been married and New Orleans is one of the places I look forward to see, saw some images of it in several movies and series such as The Originels and Vampyres Diaries! There is several nice places to visit like the French quarter and some nice cemeteries!

CU

I don't need you
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:10 pm

And that's just the beginning, danyboy. I have a friend who lived there for 15 years and I'm sure we can hook you up with all kinds of great stuff. I want to go back and see things like Marie Laveau's House of Voodoo. The French Quarter is awesome to just wander around at night when it's warm... step into any bar and there will be some of the best local blues and jazz. There are musicians everywhere and the food is awesome. I
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Diat60 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:22 pm

I had wondered where a fellow Canadian had gone. Nice to see you back again.
Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul
Zodiac: Pisces

Postby Val » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:38 am

Oh DB am so pleased life is treating you so well!!!! Missed seeing you around here but your absence made me wonder whether there was a problem in your life. Cannot tell you how relieved I am to discover the reason was the complete opposite. Congratulations to you both and give your love an extra hug from me for making you so happy. :bighug
danyboy

Postby danyboy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:34 am

Diat60 and Val tanks! Drac, we would love to see all of those places, we have several great singers that come from that part of the world, the most know is Zachary Richard, hé uses to love in both Québec and Louisiana. We hope to go there avril 2016, this summer we will go to Pennsylvanie for a couple of days and in september we're going back in France to visit some of my GF friends. She's going There once a year!

One think I always believed in it's Murphy's law, now I have a wonderful life can't say that about the Ex, who have a lot to deal with!

CU

I don't need you
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:48 am

I was wondering how the "wonderful" ex was doing and if she'd ever found some other poor guy to bully.

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”