Any adventure game collectors still out there?

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Jen
Puffy Moderator

Any adventure game collectors still out there?

Postby Jen » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi everyone,
I am downsizing and hardly ever play games anymore and want to get rid of several boxes of them. Many were given to me for use as prizes for Four Fat Chicks contests that never materialized, and I thought it would be in keeping with the original spirit of the gift to give them back to the community. However, I am a lazy lazy woman. And poor. So here's the deal. This is an all-or-nothing proposition. You take all of the games and pay for the cost of the shipping method of your choice, and you can have them. They are mostly, strike that, all old and mostly adventure games and mostly crap and mostly complete in box and all for PC, but there are at least two of the adventure game collector's holy grails in there, that's if there still is such a thing. Please live somewhere with a U.S. zip code. First come, first served. I would estimate four banker's boxes full. PM me if interested.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Any adventure game collectors still out there?

Postby draclvr » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Oh, my... now THAT sounds intriguing! Hopefully, someone will snap them up quickly...
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby mbday630 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:15 am

Mr. Bill is the only real game collector that I know of. Have you written to him? I used to collect games too, but, since I am way too computer illiterate to figure out how to get them running on the newer machines, I decided that I was done doing that.
Jen
Puffy Moderator

Postby Jen » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Games have been spoken for.

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”