And it's only noon

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Stella
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Cancer

And it's only noon

Postby Stella » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:40 am

Phew, what a day. Got up this morning to quite a racket going on in my front yard. A baby hawk had left it's nest, and Mom was on guard against my family of Canadian geese, while teaching him to fly. With a lot of hopping and flapping of wings, Mom and Baby made it back to the tree with their nest in it, and the Canadian geese feel that they have successfully defended their section of my yard.

Turned on my computer, and there was Windows 10 waiting for me. Downloaded that and have spent an hour looking for my stuff!

Made it to Kindergarten screening with my Grandson, and checked on my Mother-in-law, who's in the hospital.

It's back to Windows 10 for me, and anyone who bothers me will get this.. :smash
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Re: And it's only noon

Postby mbday630 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:56 pm

What an exciting morning you had! Thankfully the hawks are safely back in the nest. How is your MIL? I don't know if I told you, but, we put my mother in an assisted living center. Her sister just died from having a broken hip and I guess we all are worried that it could happen to her. She seems to like it there. She fell the other day and so now they are being extra cautious. That will be so neat that you will be around your grandson. My DIL came over for zucchini today but I had already given it all away so I didn't have any for her. At least I got to see my grandson for a little bit. Tomatoes are almost ripe and when that happens, that is all the happens.... salsa, juice and canning. Take care!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 pm

What a day indeed, Stella!

I have a thread going down in the Tech section on helpful hints getting around in Windows 10!

I'm dead in the middle of tomatoes here, mbday... 16th Annual Salsa Party this Saturday to hopefully put up about 50 gallons of salsa, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce and juice.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Stella
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Stella » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:25 pm

My MIL has had her gall bladder removed. The stent they added from her bile duct to her liver became clogged, and so we have a set back. They said by tomorrow, she should be back to normal. Falling and Senior citizens are not a good mix. They had a bulletin board in the waiting room designated with articles about falling and falling safety.

Been hitting your Windows 10 tech section quite regularly, Thanks Drac! :)

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”