Dying for a Change

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Dying for a Change

Postby Diat60 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Outdid myself in absentmindedness today. Went to color my crowning glory (not that it needs it, of course) and wondered why it wasn't changing from light to dark. Checked the tubes and discovered I'd mixed No.3 tube - conditioner rather than No.2 - color with the developer. This was after I'd left it on for 40 minutes. I now have the most conditioned hair I've ever had, albeit still with white roots. Anyone know any use for an unused tube of hair color?
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Re: Dying for a Change

Postby LadyKestrel » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:54 am

It must have been the day for being absentminded, Diat. I was supposed to go to my book group this afternoon but got busy ordering some books online and forgot about it until it was too late to get there on time. The worse thing was I had just looked at my list and was ordering the book we're reading for October. :roll: :study:
There's no such thing as too many books!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Gee, you two make me feel so SMART today! I didn't have even one of "those" moments all day - a miracle!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Jude
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Scorpio

Postby Jude » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Hmm, and I thought I was bad for just forgetting to turn some lights off! Of course, who knows for sure what we are forgetting to do until we realize we didn't do it. :D
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.wondrousuniverse.com

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”