I'm Pathetic

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Leo

I'm Pathetic

Postby StarLite » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:03 pm

After the denture clinic I went to the grocery store with hubby. I had the money so I had to pay, I couldn't find the money in my wallet. I was in pain with my sciatica and with the pressure of trying to get it done quick, hubby had to find the money for me. I have to get out more, it's the anxiety turning me dull. I said last year was going to be the year I got out more and that didn't happen but this time, that's it, I'm not spending another summer locked up in the house. I am putting a cap on this anxiety and I'm getting out in public more. It's ridiculous and frustrating :(
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: I'm Pathetic

Postby Rosaboobie » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Good for you, StarLite, making that decision, and you are not pathetic. Its like saying, because I am prone to depression, that I am pathetic too. We really cant help these problems that we have - we only have to try and conquer them, and you have taken the first step today. You know that we are all behind you to give you support x x x
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Postby LadyKestrel » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:23 pm

All the best with your new resolve, StarLite. Just think of it as your first day in a new real-life adventure. :thumbleft:
There's no such thing as too many books!
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby mbday630 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:12 pm

No, you are NOT Pathetic! we all have anxieties and all we can do is put one foot in front of the other and do babysteps. good for you for trying it and getting out there. Keep it up.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Pathetic? NO! Someone who is pathetic is the one who does nothing. You are the exact opposite! You recognize what you need to do and you will do it. I would call you brave and positive because while this may be hard, you're going to do it anyway!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul
Zodiac: Pisces

Postby Val » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:36 am

You can do it Starlite! Start off with baby steps and you will get where you want to be in no time! ♥
StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Leo

Postby StarLite » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:35 am

Thank you everyone for your wonderful encouragement. It's funny, yesterday when hubby asked me if I was ok to go to the store with him I said to him, now that I'm out I don't want to go home. Once I'm out I'm fine, it's getting out the door. I actually enjoyed being out yesterday. I'm going to try to go out on Monday, even if I just walk around the park or the store with hubby

My Kryptonite is baked goods and yesterday when we went to get some meat I was surrounded by them. Cakes, pies, Jamaican Honeybuns, I felt like buckling to my knees, so hubby told me to go look at the cheese. Hubby shouldn't be taking me to stores, I get in there and go crazy, by the time I'm finished it's $150.00 later.

It's a good thing I'm not a chocolate or candy fan, potato chips are my hubby's poison, I could take or leave them, but baked goods, forget about it. I will let you know how it goes. Take care everyone and have a great day :flower:
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”