Sunday Afternoon Drive!

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Sunday Afternoon Drive!

Postby Rosaboobie » Sun May 01, 2016 12:48 pm

I have had a bit of a traumatic week - yes, yet again, I hear you say - I have been bad mouthed publicly on Facebook by my neighbours, but that's another story, as they say.

So, to lift my spirits, I went for a tootle around Sanday just as the sun came out this afternoon. This really is a very beautiful island, and I saw so many twin lambs in almost every single field.

And no, I didn't take any photos, cos I forgot to take my camera!
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Leo

Re: Sunday Afternoon Drive!

Postby StarLite » Sun May 01, 2016 3:06 pm

To hell with what people think especially on FB. I haven't driven in years, I think I still remember how. How long did it take you to drive the island :flower:
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Sun May 01, 2016 3:27 pm

I drove for about 30 minutes. and I reckon I covered half of the island, StarLite :cheers:
Boobie
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby mbday630 » Sun May 01, 2016 4:29 pm

That is so cool! And the car ran well? Did you take the dogs with you? I'm glad you are enjoying your time there on Sanday. Now you can take your cool car to the liquor mart and get another bottle of wine!
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Diat60 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Rosa's in Scotland so she'll get her wine from the "off-license". Sorry to hear about FB dissing, Rosa. I came out of FB several years ago and don't miss it, found I was mostly getting silliness from friends and would rather email or text family.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Mon May 02, 2016 2:52 am

The car runs like a dream, mbday, I have fallen in love with her already. The only small criticism I have is about the audio system. My old Terios had 4 speakers and the audio system was of excellent quality, far superior to this one I have now. But in all fairness I wont be playing loud music in the car like I used to do in Kenya, as I would not want to destroy the peace we have here. In Kilifi, they used to call me the happy mzungu (white woman) who loved to play loud music - they all used to dance whenever I drove by!

And no, the dogs are banned from the car until I can get some covers etc installed - I took them to the vets a week ago and they were just brats - I could hardly drive they were so hyper active. This is what I have bought for them both. This way I can harness them in. The only other option is to crate them, and they won't like that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boobie

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”