A busy day yesterday!

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: A busy day yesterday!

Postby Rosaboobie » Sun May 15, 2016 8:59 am

I think we may do, Drac, but Orkney is very very laid back where things like this are concerned, unfortunately!
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Sun May 15, 2016 9:05 am

It's a shame... I always think it says a lot about the occupants if they have a trashy property. It doesn't have to be the perfectly manicured photo-shoot ready kind of maintenance, but a minimum of pride in your surroundings at least.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby mbday630 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:13 pm

as long as you are safe and sound, have a great vista and a warm home for you and the dogs, I think you are living in heaven. You are so lucky that you got out of Kenya. I worried from the first time I heard that you were moving there - and when I found out that you were moving, I was so relieved. I bet the dogs love it there too. Isn't it wonderful to find your spot on earth that you feel at home? I hope someday to find that for me. Living in my house here, I don't feel it. But, I keep hoping that there is a spot on this earth that I would love and feel at home.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Mon May 16, 2016 1:02 am

Yes.mbday, I think that I must live in one of the safest places on earth, and after Kenya, that sure is a good feeling. Like I have said before, the best move I have made my entire life. With hindsight, the move to Kenya was not a good one, but if nothing else, I think it made me a stronger person, and for sure it was an adventure. Kenya itself is a wonderful place - it's just a shame that the people let it down.

Although it did take my dogs a long long time to acclimatise and settle, to them this is home now and they will have forgotten their past life. Before they came here they had never even encountered doors and windows, so along with the climate, it has been a great adjustment for them but they love trying to hunt down the rabbits and the Orkney voles in their field!
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”