How's It Goin

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Leo

How's It Goin

Postby StarLite » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:30 am

G'day fellow gamers. Thought I'd stop by and see what's shakin. How's your bones, mine are burning off me. We both ended up with an annoying cold or flu not sure which. I've been feeling terrible since the winter got here, so looking forward to the warm weather.

I thought I was going to give up game creating but that just leaves me with nothing to do, so I started work on my next game, The Lost Talisman Of RaJa. Not sure if I'm going to put voices in yet.

Herself here lost 40lbs. Hubby lost 180lbs. We've been dieting and exercising like crazy, which is probably why I'm aching so much. Not really it's definitely the cold. Hubby's tests for diabetes was 2 points away from insulin so that's what prompted the weight loss. He seen what it did to his brother who died of renal failure, but his brother was not only type 1 but also had HSP.

Just wanted to stop by and see if I'm still remembered. Hope everyone is well and doing fine.

Happy belated birthdays to all I've missed, hope you had fun. Take care everyone and have a great day :)
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/
Jude
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: How's It Goin

Postby Jude » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:24 am

Good to see you, Starlite! I'm not here much, but I do stop in occasionally.
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.wondrousuniverse.com
Stella
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: How's It Goin

Postby Stella » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:05 pm

I think the Leprechaun's have chosen me to harass this year! So far today my DVD has broken, the garage door opener is on the fritz, my propane fireplace logs won't light, and a snow storm rolled in 20 minutes ago! I read somewhere that the only good thing about winter, is when it's over. I'll second that motion!

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”