What's Shakin!

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Leo

What's Shakin!

Postby StarLite » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:19 am

G'day everyone. How is everyone doing. Herself, where to start. We finally got back to some kind of normal here after the tornado. I'm not too happy with the siding, they did a hack job of it. They did a good job on the fence and roof.

It never rains though. We were two months away from paying off our mortgage when guess what, the car went on us. So we had to use our money to get another one, we had to put our mortgage on hold for another year. I can't believe the bank, they wanted us to take it out for another 5 years. Geez, I'd like to get it paid off before I turn 70.

I have been naughty. I weighted in this morning at 150lbs. I just had to have those apple spice bars last night. I took a lot of time off exercising this month, so I have to get hard at it again.

Well the old man is home, so I'm off. Just wanted to do the pop in and say hi to everyone. Take care I hope you all have a great weekend. :)
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/
Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: What's Shakin!

Postby Val » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:46 am

Have a great weekend too, Starlite. Pleased all is well your end - well apart from the mortgage hassles and the siding that is!
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: What's Shakin!

Postby Rosaboobie » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:15 am

Hi StarLite - that must be a huge disappointment about your mortgage, because I know just how much you were looking forward to moving - Never mind, the year will just fly by x x
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”