Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:00 pm
- Flighty Administrator
- Posts: 10613
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:40 pm
That's so funny, Diat! I love the dad's description of the lost canoe.
Not only did I fall off the diet wagon, I dragged it into the woods, set it on fire, and used the insurance money to buy cupcakes.
- Galloping Ghoul
- Posts: 4010
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:44 am
How exciting for them!
- Monster-Slaying Administrator
- Posts: 14690
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:30 am
I read this earlier this week - how exciting!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.