Happy Birthday, Starlite!

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Happy Birthday, Starlite!

Post by draclvr » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:37 am

Happy wonderful merry birthday, Starlite! :birthday: How is your new game coming? Have you finally moved to the country?
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Re: Happy Birthday, Starlite!

Post by Val » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:58 am

Happy. happy birthday, Starlite! Hope you have a wonderful day and get to do your favorite things! ♥

JKEerie
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Post by JKEerie » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Happy Birthday, Starlite! Hope you are well and happy. Cheers to you :cheers in the next year of your life!

StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Post by StarLite » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. Sorry I haven't been around, I took a long time off from everything. Of all times to hurt myself, yesterday I was making apple spice bars which was supposed to be for my birthday today, but hubby and I polished them off last night along with a bucket of Mary Browns chicken. We stayed away from the scales this morning. I lost 32 lbs hubby lost 180 lbs. altogether.

How did I hurt myself making spice bars you asked. Well if any of you own a Kitchenaid stand mixer you know how heavy they are. Lifting it from it's shelf to the counter and back again I pulled something in my shoulder. I didn't realize it till I was sitting here last night and felt an awful cramp in my neck. In spite of the pain I managed to get my exercises in this morning.

Hubby bought me a much needed pair of Dr. Scholl's running shoes and a pair of exercise gloves for weights. Plus a cute card and Mary Brown's chicken. I couldn't wait till today so we had that yesterday. Hubby cooked dinner and breakfast for me today. So it was a pretty good birthday.

We didn't make it to the country yet but we are closer to getting there. We just had the basement remodeled, new 2pc washroom, laundry room, under the stairs storage, pot lights and new laminate flooring. Once we pay that debt off we're going to start working upstairs, we are hoping to be looking by either April or May, but if all goes well we should be out enjoying the beauty and serenity of country life.

Also, been working on my 3rd game, the Lost Talisman of RaJa, half the graphics are done. I've been basically taking my time with everything. Been doing some tag tuts. I guess that's about it, no bad news which is always good. Except the shoulder everything else is fine. Oh I forgot, we were almost poisoned by carbon monoxide. We had a new furnace put in and they didn't cap the vents so CO was pumped back into the house, had to sleep without heat for a night till they fixed it the next day.

Once again thank you everyone for thinking of me today, all is well. Take care for now and I'll try to keep in touch more often. :salut:
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/