Passing The Time Tagging

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Passing The Time Tagging

Post by StarLite » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:15 pm

Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/

draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Re: Passing The Time Tagging

Post by draclvr » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:32 pm

My favorite is the dragon with the ship! What does tagging mean?
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Post by StarLite » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:18 am

Good morning Draclvr. Sig tags, the dragon was done in Photoshop, that one is called photomanipulation. The others were done in Paint Shop Pro, those ones are called tag tutorials. The ones done in PS are very time consuming but they look better. You cut out pieces of pictures and paste them together then filter them to look different. I love doing them, but I love Paint Shop Pro the most. That's the one I do my game pics in. I'll post some of those later on.

Are you still farming. We plan on planting too when we get out to the country. There is so much we both want to do. One thing is for sure, no more sitting around the house. We'll be going for lots of walks in the woods and down the country road. I can't wait. I can't stand living around people anymore, my nerves are shot. Keep your fingers crossed for April/May

Have a great day :)

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:46 am

Love them Starlite! Good luck with the coming move. How wonderful to be escaping to the country! :)

StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Post by StarLite » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:22 am

Thank you Val. I love doing them, I must have done over hundreds of them over the years. I was modding on a PSP graphic site till health got in the way and I couldn't do it anymore. Then the person who ran the site passed away, but I still keep up on the tuts. I'm doing the zodiac right now. I just upload some of my games pics to Media Fire so I'll post those in the game area if you want to take a look.

The move can't come fast enough for me. I'm so sick of living around people and their noise and them being so inconsiderate. They don't take care of their properties and they feed wild animals. My neighbor across from me had to disassemble his deck because of a raccoon people were feeding. Time to get out. Well it was nice talking to you again, I'm off to post those pics. Take care for now :)

LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Post by LadyKestrel » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:25 pm

You do nice work, StarLite! :tu All my best to you when you make the move.
Think like a proton. Stay positive.

StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Post by StarLite » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:15 am

Thank you LadyK, I can't wait to move, it's going to be so sweet. Fresh country air, peace and quiet, nice long walks down the country road. Swimming in the pool. I wish we could have done this years ago when we first met. Today is a miserable day for me, not only is it raining but I hurt my hip exercising and now it's painful to walk. That's just great, it's always the way. Always the things I love to do the most gets taken away from me. It's only temporary, hope it will be better tomorrow :)