Happy Halloween

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Happy Halloween

Post by StarLite » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:43 am

Well ghouls and ghoulettes. Since this is a busy week for me I'll post now. Hope everything still celebrates this wonderful holiday of giving. Of course it's supposed to rain big time here. If it gets that bad they'll just hold it the next day. I hope the kids show up, I don't want to have to eat all those chips and chocolate bars. I've lost 32 lbs and don't want to put that back on. Here's a tag to enjoy. Happy Halloween [smilie=witch1.gif] [smilie=feiertag-smiley-015.gif]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/

draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Re: Happy Halloween

Post by draclvr » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:50 pm

I love it, StarLite! All things ghosty and ghoulie are my favorites...
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:15 am

Hope the weather is fine for Halloween Starlite and that you have lots of little ones knocking at your door!! Love the card!

LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Post by LadyKestrel » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:02 pm

I love the spooky card, StarLite! I'm not expecting very many kids this year. Aside from a few families, most of the kids on my block are now grown with households and families of their own.
Sorry, Santa! I meant to behave, but there were too many options.

draclvr

Post by draclvr » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:23 pm

We don't get Trick or Treaters in the country. But the neighbors next door used to deck out their yard to the max when their 4 kids were littles. I loved it especially when they did the Christmas decorations too. I have bowling tomorrow night, so I'll wear my Halloween sweatshirt with a witch flying her broom across the moon. The text is, "On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair!" Now that Eagles song is in my head!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Post by LadyKestrel » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 am

That's a good one, Drac!

Sneaker
Settled Spook
Settled Spook

Post by Sneaker » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:37 pm

Happy Halloween. It's not as big in the Netherlands, but just as the last couple of years, my dad and I will go to my sis and watch horror films and eat some Halloween candy.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Moderator @ Adventure-Island.nl

draclvr

Post by draclvr » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Sounds like a perfect Halloween to me!

LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Post by LadyKestrel » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:28 pm

That sounds like fun, Sneaker. My sister has been rewatching all the episodes of the soap opera Dark Shadows that I gave her last year. They come in a coffin-shaped box and all the disc boxes together form the image of Barnabas, the vampire, lying in the coffin.

I had an appointment with one of my eye doctors this morning, and she came in wearing a Wonder Woman costume. She's a petite little thing and looked great in it. She said she had to wear it because her 8-year-old is into superheroes big time. Most of the office staff had on costumes as well. I was greeted by a banana and a chef, and there were other characters flitting in and out of the
rooms while I was waiting.

Sneaker
Settled Spook
Settled Spook

Post by Sneaker » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:18 pm

It was fun. My sister decorated the house and we watched a great horror movie, Hereditary. Unfortunately, I was in the minority since my sister and dad didn't like it that much. But it really sucked me in, it has a creepy atmosphere that really got to me. Especially because of the fantastic soundtrack. Normally I only have this when watching Asian horror movies. And the acting was fantastic as well. It was a slow build, but really satisfying and creepy.

Hahaha LK, sounds awesome. A banana, a chef and wonder woman :lol:. Hope your eyes were fine.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Moderator @ Adventure-Island.nl

LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Post by LadyKestrel » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:58 am

My eyes are good right now, Sneaker. I had cataract surgery on one a few weeks ago and will have the other one done in a couple of weeks.

StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Post by StarLite » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:56 am

G'day ghoulies. Well we only got 25 kids this year, bummer. It rained all night and then the wind started. I felt my bed shake. The next day I did the walk around to make sure the siding was still in tact and noticed my next door neighbor's bbq and outdoor furniture tipped over. We're stuck with about 70 chocolate bars and 30 Pringles cups. I hate the thoughts of having to eat all that junk especially since hubby and I are doing so well on these diets. It's great to see that the Halloween spirit is still going

Love the t-shirt Drac, hubby bought me a black one that said "Last Minute Halloween Costume".

Glad your surgery went well LadyK and hope the other goes well too.

Spooky movies are my middle name, I love em. A good series is Insidious, especially the second last one. I don't know how many times I jumped and I'm desensitized to all that stuff. The nun was a good movie too. Not too crazy about haunted dolls. I love old horror movies, my fav is the The Thing with Kurt Russell. I got kicked out of someone's apartment for that movie

Looks like this is our last Halloween here, we're off to the country next summer but we are still going to decorate for ourselves. Well off to see what mischief I can get into. Take care everyone and keep the spirit alive :)
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/