Good Morning

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Winfrey
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Good Morning

Post by Winfrey » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:48 am

Just a Good Morning notice to all.
------------
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see
Henry David Thoreau]

LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Re: Good Morning

Post by LadyKestrel » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:15 am

Good morning right back at you, Winfrey! It's a gray day here in New Jersey because we're expecting a rain/snow mix. I'd better throw in a washer load of dog towels because Radar and Zork are going to need some major wiping down later today.
There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want. -Bill Watterson

draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Post by draclvr » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:50 am

And a good morning to you too, Winfrey! It is snowing heavily here right now. It's a very pretty snow, coming down nice and soft with no wind. It's a very pretty snow for those of us snuggled in our warm houses with a lovely cup of black coffee with the gas fireplace going! SOOOO glad I don't have to try to get to work in it! I just came in the house from taking care of the barn cats and had to change jeans because mine had snow about half way to my knees! I would have made a puddle here in front of my computer!

Just saw Bella, my Bloodhound, and her friend Odin, the white wolf-dog from next door romping and playing in the snow! They are quite funny to watch, mostly because they are both such huge dogs!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:34 am

Good Evening to you Winfrey! It is now 6.30 in the evening here with the sun still to set. A balmy 90C (194F) with a moderate breeze coming off the sea which is what is making the day a bit cooler. Would be wonderful to experience snow over Christmas but we don't even get that in our winters, except possibly in the mountains. :)
Have a wonderful Christmas! x

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:40 am

This is what the grandkids were up to this morning.
Nick and Rach 16 December 2019 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

draclvr

Post by draclvr » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:50 am

Love it, Val! And when we're sweltering in the summer, you are cooling off in your winter!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 am

Yep - it is a strange world we live in! Have poured myself a lovely glass of the red stuff and will now relax a bit with some puzzling. Have a good day all. x

LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Post by LadyKestrel » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:00 am

Eek, Val! My thermometer only goes up to 50 C, which is 120 F, a temperature I've never seen here. In fact,
our summer temps are in the 80s most of the time, and 3 days in a row over 90 is considered a heat wave.

Your grandkids are adorable! Are they just digging or looking for something?
There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want. -Bill Watterson

draclvr

Post by draclvr » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Val, the Bing.com homepage wallpaper of the day is from your neck of the woods. Titled Capetown at Dusk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Post by StarLite » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:08 am

Good morning Winfrey from freezing Canada. It's 11:05 in the am here. I just got in from sweeping the driveway and deck. I can't stand being in the house anymore, I'm getting ready for when we make the big move to the country. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Take care :)
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/