Syberia 3

Talk about anything related to Adventure games. Upcoming releases, news, or just your opinion. What you liked or didn't like about the games you have played.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Re: Syberia 3

Postby LadyKestrel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Hershey, Pennsylvania smells like chocolate, too, and the streetlights are shaped like candy Kisses. I went on a tour of the factory when I was a pre-teen and was fascinated by the huge slabs of chocolate bars that were gradually cut down as they passed through the machines and then automatically wrapped. Also, we got to look down from a catwalk where workers were inspecting wrapped Kisses as they were coming down conveyer belts and going into large waist-high bins.
Winter is an etching, spring is a watercolor, summer is an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. -Stanley Horowitz
JKEerie
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Scorpio

Postby JKEerie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:28 pm

OMG, LadyK! You could gain 10 pounds just inhaling the air in Hershey!
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Postby LadyKestrel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Yes, even at 11 I was in heaven with the smell. On that trip I also went on a big roller coaster for the first time at Hersey Park. It cured me of ever wanting to do it again. :D
Winter is an etching, spring is a watercolor, summer is an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. -Stanley Horowitz
Caroline
Wandering Spectre
Wandering Spectre

Postby Caroline » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:42 pm

I did a tour of the Cadburys factory in Tasmania and while it was fascinating to see tiny conveyor belts whizzing past overhead it was just TOO MUCH. They practically FORCED you to gorge on chocolate in every room you passed through. My kids loved it but at 10am I just wasn't in the mood. Tasmania generally though, is a magic place: small enough to drive around, crammed with history, quaint villages, dramatic mountains, wonderful beaches and fabulous food. I can't wait to go again and see the bits I've missed so far. They make wonderful cheeses there.
Mr Bill
Wandering Spectre
Wandering Spectre

Postby Mr Bill » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi All,

I'm sorta back :)

Anyway I am so sorry this game got so screwed up in the beginning. It does play a lot better now and I enjoyed it after I got over the shock about my DVD.

Take care,

Mr. Bill
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Postby LadyKestrel » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi, Mr. Bill! It's good to see you here.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 pm

And Mr, Bill is working on a walkthrough for the game! So, if you want to take the plunge, help is on the way!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Adventure Game Discussions”