ASA: A Space Adventure

Talk about anything related to Adventure games. Upcoming releases, news, or just your opinion. What you liked or didn't like about the games you have played.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

ASA: A Space Adventure

Postby LadyKestrel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 pm

I just played the remastered version of ASA, and really liked it. It pays homage to 2001: A Space Oddessy and also has elements of Riven. Many of the puzzles are tough but fair, and the story is excellent. In fact, I played it twice. A glitch kept me from getting the good ending, so I redownloaded it, and it worked just fine the second time around. It had been a community playthrough over at AG a couple of years ago, but I didn't get to play it then. I posted at the end of the thread there, and Simon, the indie developer, responded with helpful ideas as he did throughout the playthrough. If anything else of his gets ported to Macs, I will grab it up immediately.
Just hand over the cookies and no one gets hurt!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: ASA: A Space Adventure

Postby draclvr » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 am

I know a lot of people really liked this game. I believe Simon is teaming up with Denis Martin for the updoming RealMYHA game, but it isn't ported to the Mac at this time.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Adventure Game Discussions”