Oxenfree Free at GOG for 48 Hours

Talk about anything related to Adventure games. Upcoming releases, news, or just your opinion. What you liked or didn't like about the games you have played.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Oxenfree Free at GOG for 48 Hours

Postby draclvr » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:57 pm

This just popped up in my inbox. I'd never heard of the game, but when I checked it out, it looked like something I would love, so what can go wrong for FREE!

https://www.gog.com/game/oxenfree
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Oxenfree Free at GOG for 48 Hours

Postby mbday630 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:01 pm

What a good deal. I looked at it too and am debating if I want to put another game on my puter. It seems like I have less and less interest in gaming but I think it is because of my dementia and I lose interest so quick. darn it anyway!
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby mbday630 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:03 am

Not only am I forgetful, I have no sense of direction. My mother has that too and I was reading this good article that explains it pretty good - and I think this is the reason that I don't like first person games. I get lost! I can never remember where I was or which direction to go! This explains a lot for me. http://www.drmetablog.com/2006/09/geographical_dy.html
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:39 am

Wow! I'd never heard of that before. Oxenfree turned out to be a really good little game and wasn't first person. It did have a nice map so you could figure out where you were too.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Adventure Game Discussions”