what game?

Talk about anything related to Adventure games. Upcoming releases, news, or just your opinion. What you liked or didn't like about the games you have played.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

what game?

Postby mbday630 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:50 am

I know this game (or at least I should know it ) it is a game where you have to put trash into something and there is something that changes you (you have to push some buttons) and then there are 3 caskets at the bottom of one of the scenes. man oh man, I just can't remember this game - and I want to play it! oh and you have to get something to change your timecard. any ideas on what game I am thinking of? it is 3rd person and more cartoony.
Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: what game?

Postby Val » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:06 am

Grief!! Doesn't ring a bell! Sorry mbday!! Wish I could help.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:27 am

None of this sounds familiar to me at all. Hopefully, someone else will be able to help!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby mbday630 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:57 am

after looking at my games library, i think it is one of the deponia games. I don't know which one for sure, but, for some reason I see that gangly-looking guy when i am thinking about it.
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Well, that could explain why it's not ringing a bell for me as I've never played those games!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Adventure Game Discussions”