Darkfall: Ghost Vigil

Talk about anything related to Adventure games. Upcoming releases, news, or just your opinion. What you liked or didn't like about the games you have played.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Post by draclvr » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:01 pm

It's finally here! Jonathon Boakes' newest addition to the Dark Fall games was released today. The game was set to be released back in late October, but between "life" (Jonathon and Matt Clark got married!) and a hard drive crash, it's been delayed. But here it is and initial reviews are that it is excellent. The download is a bundle which includes the full game download, Soundtrack, official walkthrough and includes Jonathan's first game The Displacement (1999). You also get a Steam Key to be used when released on Steam. If purchased from Steam or other portals you will get the game without the extras. I think it will be available at Steam next week.

I'm downloading as we speak and am so excited! I've been needing a new game to start off the New Year.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

draclvr

Re: Darkfall: Ghost Vigil

Post by draclvr » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:59 am

So, I've been playing this one all weekend. Just an absolutely GREAT game! Haven't enjoyed one this much in a long time.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:56 pm

Wonderful!! I checked it out but it is a bit pricey when converted from dollars to our miserable rand. Will have to wait later and hope eventually it will go on sale somewhere. x

draclvr

Post by draclvr » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:02 am

It's only $15 from the website... what does that translate to in the rand?

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:00 pm

R215! Not a lot but at this time of the year after Christmas and with my son's birthday on Friday more than I want to spend on frills! :)

draclvr

Post by draclvr » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:21 am

Yikes! I totally understand!