Staying Logged In

From how-to's on loading up a saved game to getting your old game to run on XP or reconfiguring your Internet Explorer, we'll do our best to help hook up those who have questions with a guru who can help.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: remembering

Postby The Black Dahlia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:54 am

this to Draclvr: anyway I can login and stay logged in on site here. Seem to be back to having to do so each time despite all I try. Clue me in again.
When you see old people, don't pass them by. Stop to relate. They're really young people who have just been around a long time.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: remembering

Postby draclvr » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:24 pm

I'll move your post to the Tech Help section, BD.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
draclvr

Staying Logged In

Postby draclvr » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:25 pm

There is probably another thread about this issue, but I'm going to start a new one for The Black Dahlia's question.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
draclvr

Re: Staying Logged In

Postby draclvr » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:30 pm

I will start with the simple things. Last time this happened, you were logging out when you left MM. Which would, of course, require you to log back in. If I remember correctly, the cookie for MM was being wiped out by CCleaner. If that's it, you need to tell CCleaner to leave the MM cookie alone.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 pm

now i recall your last bit of advice and think that was it!!!! Will hop to and see if that is not correct. Let you know.
When you see old people, don't pass them by. Stop to relate. They're really young people who have just been around a long time.
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Let me know if either or both of these work - if not, we'll dig a little deeper! Am I remembering that your also clear out your browser cache often? That can also do it, but it's good to clear that out now and then and reset cookies anyway.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:46 pm

checked my cookies and have it set to save cookie for MM site. and have not recently cleared out cache so not sure what the problem might be. Will try for awhile to get in without having to log in and see how it goes.
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Let us know!
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:45 pm

got in OK tonight when went to my bookmark and clicked on it. Will keep you posted re future 'get ins' :neutral:
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Re: Fingers crossed!

Postby The Black Dahlia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:59 am

and draclvr is there anyway I can stay logged in? Though I do not log out, every time I come here i have to log in again. Back to same old problem it seems.
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 am

You want to be sure you have the check mark next to Log Me in Automatically when you log in after having been logged out. If you forget just once, it will not keep you logged in! If you have checked it and it still won't log you in automatically, then delete the bookmark and set a new one.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:31 pm

gotchya and will try all things you suggest and keep you posted.
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Please do!
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:08 pm

how embarrassing - can't remember how to get to the screen where I can add/delete cookies and manage them. Have been searching around but it eludes me. Can someone direct me? Truly getting old I guess. :(
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 pm

I assume you mean in CCleaner? It's in Options and then Cookies. Who says 90 is old?! No way!

Return to “Technical Help”