The Evil Within Goes Gold

Talk about anything related to RPG games. Upcoming releases, news, reviews or just your opinion.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

The Evil Within Goes Gold

Postby draclvr » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm sure this will be only for ME! But Bethesda will release The Evil Within for PC and all other platforms on 10/14/2014... This is a horror survival game with some very hefty system requirements. Bethesda finally released the PC requirements... Tom's Hardware reports the following are the minimum computer specs...

According to Bethesda, gamers need Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, but the company doesn't state whether the OS needs to be 32-bit or 64-bit. The list of minimal requirements also includes a Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or an equivalent 1 GB VRAM card, an Intel Core i7 or an equivalent processor with four or more cores, 4 GB of RAM and 50 GB of hard drive space.

The recommended specs are somewhat higher as expected. So, if you liked Resident Evil, you might want to put this one on your list!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: The Evil Within Goes Gold

Postby Kickaha » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:07 am

Hope you enjoy it Draclvr! It'll be boring if we all liked the same games!
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:18 am

Words to live by! :yes
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby Kickaha » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:09 pm

I have Wasteland 2 waiting for me to install on my computer, a glut of games at the moment!
draclvr

Postby draclvr » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:54 pm

I do not find that to necessarily be a bad thing! I'll be getting Witcher 3 and The Evil Within for sure. I've been trying to resist the latest Borderlands too. Then there are the great adventure games coming out... ah, the "glut of games!"

Return to “RPG Game Discussions”