Left for Dead

Talk about anything related to RPG games. Upcoming releases, news, reviews or just your opinion.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Left for Dead

Postby draclvr » Wed May 06, 2009 9:46 pm

I've been in the mood for something like a good zombie war, so I grabbed this game last week. I usually only have a few consecutive hours of gaming late on a Saturday night, so couldn't wait to load it up. I finally got so disgusted with trying to get the Steam account to work, I ranted and went to bed about 2:00 am. All I wanted to do was load up a game and play, for crying out loud!

The next morning, I was much less cranky and finally got it to play as a single player. I simply don't have enough time for multi-player on-line gaming right now. But I REALLY like the game! Enough so that I may even get up enough nerve to join some of the young whippersnappers with the fast reflexes on-line. I just won't tell them that I am an old grandma!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
danyboy
Diabolically Devilish Moderator
Zodiac: Aquarius

Re: Left for Dead

Postby danyboy » Wed May 06, 2009 9:48 pm

draclvr wrote:Enough so that I may even get up enough nerve to join some of the young whippersnappers with the fast reflexes on-line. I just won't tell them that I am an old grandma!

:lol:

CU

danyboy :)
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied,
I don't need you
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Wed May 06, 2009 9:53 pm

But I won't dare until I get much better at not shooting my fellow survivors! I think I've finally gotten the hang of knocking back the "Boomers" before I shoot them. If they are too close, they puke green stuff all over you which attracts a zombie horde.

Doesn't this sound like good, clean fun??? :lol:
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
danyboy
Diabolically Devilish Moderator
Zodiac: Aquarius

Postby danyboy » Wed May 06, 2009 9:56 pm

GrandMa armed and dangerous, I don't know why I'm laughing at this cause I'm a grandfather after all. :oops: Wish I had some skills to played some of those games, some of them look very interesting.

CU

danyboy :)
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied,
I don't need you
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Postby LadyKestrel » Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm

You go, Granny Zombie Slayer! :D
Just hand over the cookies and no one gets hurt!

Return to “RPG Game Discussions”