Fable the Lost Chapters

Talk about anything related to RPG games. Upcoming releases, news, reviews or just your opinion.
hawkavonpuka
Multi-Tasking Moderator
Multi-Tasking Moderator

Fable the Lost Chapters

Postby hawkavonpuka » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:40 pm

I haven't played this game since March 2008 and have about 9 months invested into it. I do have all my saves and I do have them in the right place, but they won't show up in my profile. I think it is because of the idiotic save system, hero vs world. So, much to my annoyance, if I want to finish it I will have to play all the way through the academy until I can create a world save. This really sucks!! Maybe I should just give up and play something else. I must say it really looks great on my wide screen monitor, well the kid is pretty hideous, but I want to see how my character looks now, he was getting pretty buff.

Draclvr, I think you are the only one here who has played this game, do you remember where the first world save was?
What kind of magic spell to use?
Jude
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Scorpio

Re: Fable the Lost Chapters

Postby Jude » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Hmm, I got this game recently but haven't played it yet. Do you have the Mac or WIndows version?
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.wondrousuniverse.com
hawkavonpuka
Multi-Tasking Moderator
Multi-Tasking Moderator

Postby hawkavonpuka » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 pm

I have Windows Jude and the game is made by Microsoft. It is really good once you get into it and you get to look really cool. I have some sort of flaming sword and flaming arrows, though I am much better with sword, probably because of Morrowind. Getting through the academy when you are this ugly little kid is yucky, but you have to do well so you can get into the real word. The game is available on console too, I think it plays the same way.
Phlebas
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Taurus

Postby Phlebas » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 am

I got the game a while back, was really looking forward to it but couldn't get it to run. Maybe I'll give it another try sometime soon.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 am

It's been a couple of years since I finished the game, so I don't remember for sure, but I'm thinking it might be right after you finish all your training at the academy. Maybe a walkthrough might help??
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
hawkavonpuka
Multi-Tasking Moderator
Multi-Tasking Moderator

Postby hawkavonpuka » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm

That is kind of frustrating!!! I wonder how close to the end I really am, maybe the w/t will let me know if it is worthwhile.

Return to “RPG Game Discussions”