Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso – New Holiday Price!

Talk about anything related to Action, Action/Adventure and FPS games. Upcoming releases, news, reviews or just your opinion.
danyboy
Diabolically Devilish Moderator
Zodiac: Aquarius

Postby danyboy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Press Release

Special Promotional Price for Limited Time Only

EAST YORKSHIRE, UK (November 21, 2009):

Game developer, Juniper Games, is pleased to announce that the downloadable PC game, “Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso” is now available on special holiday offer at a new price! Players can purchase the game for the bargain price of 2.99 GBP, 3.49 Euro, or 3.99 USD. Those wishing to try out the game can play the demo section for free. The download and payment page can be found here: http://www.juniper-games.com/smoozles/downloads.htm

About the game:

“Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso” is a fun arcade adventure, based upon the online comic strip, Mr. Smoozles. It boasts a cast of 50 characters spread through 60 exciting and varied locations and has an original soundtrack by talented young composer, Josh Winiberg. With an addictive mix of gameplay and humour, this game is a delight for gamers of all ages and tastes.

From press coverage of the game:

“Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso is really something a bit different. It's also a lot of fun.” - Gordon Aplin, Quandary review, 4/5

“Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso is a genuinely lighthearted, entertaining arcade-adventure brimming with personality and easy to play without being a walkover.” - Kim Wild, Adventure Gamers feature article.

“... we'll wager no publisher will come close to bettering our favourite game name of the year: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso.” - MCV magazine, UK

GAME OF THE MONTH “I almost forgot I was playing an adventure instead of an RPG at times - that’s how involving Mr. Smoozles is.” - Game Tunnel

About Juniper Games:

Juniper Games was founded by Steve Ince, formerly of Revolution Software where, among many other things, he was writer and lead designer on the acclaimed game, “Broken Sword – The Sleeping Dragon”.
Juniper Games website: www.juniper-games.com
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied,
I don't need you
hawkavonpuka
Multi-Tasking Moderator
Multi-Tasking Moderator

Re: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso – New Holiday Price!

Postby hawkavonpuka » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:55 am

Mr Smoozles is a neat game that I paid full price for. Must remember to put it back on the computer again, maybe try it on the Vista since it is not prone to crashes like the XP one. It is keyboard though, but just the arrows, easy to do once you get used to it.
What kind of magic spell to use?
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso – New Holiday Price!

Postby draclvr » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:06 am

I loved Mr. Smoozles. I think I won a download copy from MM. It's on my XP hard drive which won't boot right now. Let me know if it works on your Vista, Hawka.

Thanks, danyboy!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Action, Action/Adventure and FPS Discussions”