Cheated?

Here's the place to talk about all your favorite casual games.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Cheated?

Postby Rosaboobie » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:45 pm

I dont know about you but when I buy a CE version of a game, and I only get screensavers or whatever as a bonus, I feel totally cheated. Had I known there was not a bonus chapter, no way would I have bought the game :cry:
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
Stella
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Re: Cheated?

Postby Stella » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:33 pm

Did you look in the extra's or bonus or anything else that may hide the extra content? A couple of times I had a hard time locating the extra content myself. :scratch:

Which game is it?
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:34 am

Lol, dont be silly, Stella, I finished it a couple of days ago now, and for the life of me I cant remember the game - that information has already been consigned to my memory dump - yet another senior moment in my life ha ha - but I did check in all of the Extras section and could find no bonus chapter. This is not the first time this has happened although I do admit it does not happen that often. I think BFG should make it clear when there is no bonus chapter. Ok rant over - I am going to climb down from my soap box now.
Boobie
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Diat60 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:47 am

Personally, I often find that by the time I've finished the main game I can't be bothered playing the bonus game right then. I tend to set them aside and go back much later for the bonus game.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Postby LadyKestrel » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:12 pm

What game was it, RB? Big Fish does list the bonus game features for their CEs.

Edit: Ah, I missed the part where you said you don't remember. Maybe checking your purchase history will spark your memory.
Winter is an etching, spring is a watercolor, summer is an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. -Stanley Horowitz
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Postby Rosaboobie » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:17 pm

All I can remember is that it had Minotaur in the title lol! And I have already deleted the game.
Boobie
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Postby LadyKestrel » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:31 pm

If you bought it from Big Fish, you can check all the games you ever purchased from them on their website. Even if you've deleted a game from your computer, they'll still have a record of it.
Winter is an etching, spring is a watercolor, summer is an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. -Stanley Horowitz

Return to “Casual Games”