F.E.A.R. 2

Talk about anything related to Action, Action/Adventure and FPS games. Upcoming releases, news, reviews or just your opinion.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

F.E.A.R. 2

Postby draclvr » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 pm

I've been playing casual games for several months as that's about all I have time for in the summer and fall months. But we pulled up the 70 pepper plants and the 114 tomato plants and cleared the garden off today. So, now it's time for a little bit of more in-depth gaming. I started F.E.A.R. 2 and so far am having a great time blasting away and getting the dickens scared out of me by Alma. Gotta get back into Bioshock 2 soon...

Fun, fun, fun!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
hawkavonpuka
Multi-Tasking Moderator
Multi-Tasking Moderator

Re: F.E.A.R. 2

Postby hawkavonpuka » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:59 pm

I am so out of the gaming loop due to my multiple computer problems (now solved I hope) that I don't even know what games I have sitting on the shelf and downloaded. Time to take inventory and see, meanwhile I am enjoying American McGee's Alice (in beginner mode). Yes I am still avoiding Amnesia, chicken that I am.
What kind of magic spell to use?
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: F.E.A.R. 2

Postby draclvr » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm really looking forward to the new Alice. Boo, boo, chicken on Amnesia!!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Action, Action/Adventure and FPS Discussions”