Lord of the Rings Game

Talk about anything related to RPG games. Upcoming releases, news, reviews or just your opinion.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Lord of the Rings Game

Postby The Black Dahlia » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:11 am

Just saw a clip of the Lord of the Rings game and now that looks fascinating. Anyone seen, heard, or even have it yet?
When you see old people, don't pass them by. Stop to relate. They're really young people who have just been around a long time.
Phlebas
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Taurus

Re: Lord of the Rings Game

Postby Phlebas » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:53 am

There have been quite a few LOTR games, BD - which one is this? War in the North, the new one? It certainly looks pretty!
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Did not know there were others out there so did not notice what version this might be. If I run across the link again will check it out. This looked rather fascinating I thought -they all are RPGs right?
When you see old people, don't pass them by. Stop to relate. They're really young people who have just been around a long time.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:47 pm

I'd like to know which one it is too... I've got a couple of them, but not the MMOL version.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Will make an effort to run down what I saw and how I got there. Hope the trail is not cold.
hawkavonpuka
Multi-Tasking Moderator
Multi-Tasking Moderator

Postby hawkavonpuka » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Draclvr, remember the one that was horribly hard, I never went back and tried any after that. So many games!
What kind of magic spell to use?
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Sounds like the Harry Potter game I tried and found so difficult never went back to any more of them.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh Hawk. your games have yet to arrive - waiting eagerly. Sure hope nothing has happened to them.
hawkavonpuka
Multi-Tasking Moderator
Multi-Tasking Moderator

Postby hawkavonpuka » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 pm

I should check on them, I insured the box but parcel post can take a few weeks, when it said the 12th, I laughed!! It left on the 27th, so if it arrives sooner than the end of the month I would be surprised. It is on a ship in the Pacific somewhere, or sitting on a dock to be loaded or unloaded, hopefully the latter.
What kind of magic spell to use?
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Hawka, remember the box of garlic and other spices and goodies that we assumed had been purloined somewhere along the way because it might have smelled so good? I think it finally showed up in Hawaii after 4 weeks!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
The Black Dahlia
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby The Black Dahlia » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Well, if that is the way it is, will not get concerned by just patiently wait for the package. And by the 27th am sure you meant Sept. right? so it really has not been too long then. Won't hold my breath :cool:

Return to “RPG Game Discussions”