LGBT friendly online RPG

Talk about anything related to RPG games. Upcoming releases, news, reviews or just your opinion.
Jude
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Scorpio

LGBT friendly online RPG

Postby Jude » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:46 am

Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.wondrousuniverse.com
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: LGBT friendly online RPG

Postby draclvr » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 am

I admire these Indie game developers who take on controversial issues and present them to us. This looks great. I remember a lot of people were upset with the game Diamonds in the Rough by Alkis Polyrakis which dealt with racism. I like my games to poke around in my brain with the story-line.

Thanks for posting this, Jude!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Jen
Puffy Moderator

Postby Jen » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:19 pm

I just played this in about 20-25 minutes or so, and I don't get it. The issues and resolutions are very simplistic, and the gameplay is nothing much. It looks nice and plays well. I just don't see anyone getting any kind of confidence boost or techniques for gaining acceptance or whatever out of it. I always appreciate a free game, though!
Jude
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Scorpio

Postby Jude » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 am

Jen wrote:I just played this in about 20-25 minutes or so, and I don't get it. The issues and resolutions are very simplistic, and the gameplay is nothing much. It looks nice and plays well. I just don't see anyone getting any kind of confidence boost or techniques for gaining acceptance or whatever out of it. I always appreciate a free game, though!

A lot of people are complaining about that. Oh, well. :(
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.wondrousuniverse.com

Return to “RPG Game Discussions”