small fonts in games

Read reviews or write your own, rate a game.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

small fonts in games

Postby mbday630 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 pm

I have been playing Captain Mogane and the Golden Turtle and really enjoying it - especially the large fonts that they use for their subtitles. Now today I bought Edna and Harvey 2 (Harvey's New Eyes) and the font is hardly read-able. It is like an 8 font. Why do they do that? I think it is especially hard coming from a great game like captain morgane that has it so easy to read to this crap. well, I shouldn't say that, because the puzzles are fun so far, but, this struggling to read what they say is getting to me! why in the heck would a game company do that??????
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: small fonts in games

Postby draclvr » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:00 pm

That is ridiculous! I would also have a very hard time reading an 8 font - I don't think I've ever played a game that had something that tiny. I have to say this might be a deal-breaker for me in a game. Yeah, I know I should be just listening, but what if there is no voice acting? Nuts...
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: small fonts in games

Postby Rosaboobie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:43 am

That's plain crazy - Sometimes I don't understand what the actors are saying, and then I have to rely on the subtitles.
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!

Return to “Review or Rate Games”