Avadon 2: The Corruption

Talk about anything related to RPG games. Upcoming releases, news, reviews or just your opinion.
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General
Zodiac: Cancer

Avadon 2: The Corruption

Postby Kickaha » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Spiderweb have released their latest game - see http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/avadon2/index.html. Plenty of gameplay, plenty of plot, a great game to play as long as you don't mind not having the latest graphics. I'm playing it happily at the moment, and likely to be so through Christmas!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Avadon 2: The Corruption

Postby draclvr » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:28 pm

I like a good long one! I played Metro Last Light last spring and loved it. But that's one with all the latest whiz-bangs and graphics goodies. Very good game, but needs quite a hefty video card.

I think it's Jude that loves the Avadon series.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby Kickaha » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:13 pm

It's good to play a range of games, though I admit my limitations when it comes to the faster paced games.
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:15 pm

It's too bad they never ported the original Witcher game to the Mac. That one had the most elegant fighting controls. Instead of madly clicking, you click once for a parry, twice for a more intense move and a third time for a final sequence. Of course, you might have to repeat numerous times for a big fight - like against the stone golems!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “RPG Game Discussions”