Game Save Repository

Talk about anything related to Adventure games. Upcoming releases, news, or just your opinion. What you liked or didn't like about the games you have played.
Ghostlady
Mistress of the Manor
Mistress of the Manor
Zodiac: Gemini

Game Save Repository

Postby Ghostlady » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 am

If you are needing a saved game or a patch, be sure to check out the Manor's Game Database
Last night I dreamed I went to Manderley again...
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Game Save Repository

Postby mbday630 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm

I am playing a Vampyre Story again and I forgot about this "bug" or whatever it is. if you don't get the rats to tell you that they need the collar from the cat before you give them the nuts, the collar never shows up on the cat. Does anyone have a saved game right at this place? I could go back to a saved game, but, would rather not. I have heard other people having this problem too. Thanks.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Game Save Repository

Postby draclvr » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Oh, drat... I don't think I have the game installed any more. I'll boot up my Windows 7 tomorrow and check. I never encountered the bug, but then maybe I did it in the right sequence. It's been a couple of years since I played the game. If I do have a saved game, I'll send it to Ghostlady to add to the Saved Games Database.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Adventure Game Discussions”