For Stephanie Plum Fans...

General discussions about anything and everything related to books and reading.
skeeter
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Sagittarius

For Stephanie Plum Fans...

Postby skeeter » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:06 pm

I read a new book called Rough Diamond by Kathryn Ledson which is the same sort of book. I really enjoyed it, but it is set in Australia, so that made it appealing to me. There is a sequel, so looks to be a series.
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it's as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues."
— Terry Pratchett
Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: For Stephanie Plum Fans...

Postby Val » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Thanks Skeeter - been trying to find a replacement for Stephanie! :)
skeeter
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby skeeter » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 am

I just got the newest Stephanie book for my birthday... trying to read it sloooowly to make it last longer :)
"The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it's as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues."
— Terry Pratchett
skeeter
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby skeeter » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:55 pm

No more books in the Kathryn Ledson series, but two new Janet Evanovich this year! I just got them for my birthday :-) Now, how long can I resist reading them? I did want to save them til my time of at Xmas...
— Terry Pratchett
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:09 pm

A meme made for me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Book Discussions”