Puzzled.

Here's the place to talk about all your favorite casual games.
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Puzzled.

Postby Diat60 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Hidden Object Games. Has anyone noticed how, when a character has a cut or wound and you have to "cure" them, you always bandage them on the OUTSIDE of their clothing? Sometimes you put a drop of antiseptic on, or maybe salve, but the bandage ALWAYS goes outside. I don't know how there's not more cases of septicemia!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Puzzled.

Postby draclvr » Wed May 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Perhaps there should be an entire new quest on finding something to cure the septicemia and infection caused by the terrible medical practices!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby Rosaboobie » Thu May 26, 2016 4:18 am

I am not very observant, and therefore have never noticed this.

But I always marvel at the fact that one drop of oil will dissolve years of rust in an instant ha ha!
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Diat60 » Thu May 26, 2016 7:54 am

And when a character's dying, you find three flowers, often right outside the front door, mix them together and, voila, instant cure. Now why on earth couldn't the person/whatever looking after them do that instead of wringing their hands and waiting for you to come from another time/dimension?

And, how about when you're adventuring with a strong young male companion, he leaves you to do all the heavy hard stuff while he "stays here to make sure it's safe"?
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Thu May 26, 2016 8:55 am

One of the reasons I seldom play these HOGS that have so-called "stories!" Their silliness gets utterly ridiculous sometimes. There have been some great exceptions, but it seems like they were a long time ago.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Casual Games”