Aaarrrggghhh to OneDrive

From how-to's on loading up a saved game to getting your old game to run on XP or reconfiguring your Internet Explorer, we'll do our best to help hook up those who have questions with a guru who can help.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Aaarrrggghhh to OneDrive

Postby Rosaboobie » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:01 am

Trying to sign in to Microsoft OneDrive is driving me NUTS!!!! First of all it said it did not recognise my password, which I know full well is correct, so THREE times now I have changed the password and I still can't sign in. The first 2 times it still said that my password was incorrect, and on the last attempt it just kept saying "signing in" for an hour - I give up!

I wanted to upload my India photos so that I could share them with you, but I have wasted an entire morning trying to do this, and have achieved absolutely zilch.

It's enough to drive one to drink .......................
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Aaarrrggghhh to OneDrive

Postby draclvr » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:47 pm

I have had the same thing happen to me with someone I was trying to help. There is only one option... post your issue at one of the Microsoft help forums. I actually did get some help from a human being once when I kept digging down into the support for not being able to log in.

Utterly ridiculous when they won't even let you easily use something that is part of your Microsoft account!!

Winfrey just posted a video she took with her Surface and uploaded to her OneDrive on Facebook.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Technical Help”