Happy 4th of July!

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Happy 4th of July!

Postby draclvr » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:56 am

Today is Independence Day in the US. It's usually celebrated with lots of food and fireworks! The Germans are here and will be going with us to a party in town. Dave and Günter are going in at 3:00 to help fry fish and Petra and I will go in about 5:00. Several people kicked in money and we have a fireworks display to rival that of the one the town does!

So, how will you be spending the day?
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Happy 4th of July!

Postby Val » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:35 am

Happy 4th July to you all!! Image

Hope the Fireworks celebration goes well Drac! How well I remember the Independence Day celebrations when I was lucky enough to be in the States at this time.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Re: Happy 4th of July!

Postby LadyKestrel » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Our neighborhood has been popping with fireworks for a couple of nights already. Fortunately, Zork and Radar don't mind them. Our previous dog, Tatiana, would try to hide under my legs or in the bathtub to get away from the noise.

I'm not doing anything special tonight. The next town over has a fireworks display that I can see from my back windows, and I'll probably watch the Macy's fireworks and entertainment on tv.
There's no such thing as too many books!

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”