Happy Birthday, The Black Dahlia

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

Happy Birthday, The Black Dahlia

Postby Rosaboobie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:57 am

Well, my very dear friend Donna, as this is your very first Birthday in Heaven, I just wanted you to know that I miss you every single day. I miss our daily contact ever so much, and you have left a huge void in my life. You always helped me to sort out life's issues in your own very practical and sensible way, and you were always there for me as a shoulder to cry on - and always such a very good listener. I still can't believe you have left us x x x x
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Happy Birthday, The Black Dahlia

Postby draclvr » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:53 am

And a very happy birthday in heaven from me too, Donna. Every night when I go to put my computer to sleep, I miss finding your emails waiting for me. I get a little tug on my heart when I look up and see my wooden hanger you gave me which says," Wine is the answer. What was the question?" And every morning when I go out to the hummingbird porch to fill all the feeders, the wind chimes you sent me are gently talking to me. We miss you terribly, but I know you are now free of all your health problems and can breathe deeply and smile.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Stella
Poltergeist
Poltergeist
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Happy Birthday, The Black Dahlia

Postby Stella » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Miss You.

Return to “General Talk, Comments or Questions”