Netflix Stranger Things

Discuss your viewing preferences here!
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General
Zodiac: Cancer

Netflix Stranger Things

Postby Kickaha » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:25 pm

I’m quite enjoying seasons 1 and 2 of this Netflix TV show. It’s very much a tribute to TV and films of the 1980s, but nicely done.

Think ET crossed with Stephen King horror, films like the Goonies, teen dramas etc.
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Re: Netflix Stranger Things

Postby Diat60 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:41 am

You've just reminded me that we've watched the first one and have forgotten to watch the rest. Time for a binge watch!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:04 am

We just finished watching both seasons of Stranger Things and absolutely loved it. I just read they are now working on season 3 and I can't wait.

I just recently was able to get fast enough internet that we can have Netflix, so we've been bingeing a lot! The first series we watched was Ozarks which was great and then we did Narcos. Right now we're watching Godless which is a really excellent western.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Diat60 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Tons of good things on Netflix, but lots of dross as well. Good idea is to always check the rating of a program on IMDB before you find you've wasted an hour of your life you'll never get back. (Speaking from personal experience.)

Return to “Movies & Television”