Happy Easter!

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Happy Easter!

Post by draclvr » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:31 am

However you spend the day and the long weekend, I want to wish all the Mystery Manorites a Happy Easter! :flower :bunny2

It's going to be a beautiful day here in east central Missouri in the US... around 80°F and sunny and no wind for a change! Hubby is doing BBQ pork steaks on the grill and I put together a dilly potato salad and we're having the first fresh asparagus.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

JKEerie
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Re: Happy Easter!

Post by JKEerie » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:21 am

Happy Easter to you Drac, and to all my fellow Lords and Ladies of the manor!
Your celebration sounds tasty! Our weather isn't great here in the Northeast. Cloudy and mid 40's for temps. I'm heading off to my nieces later for an Easter feast. Chocolates for the boys and my usual hostess Easter basket for my niece.

Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General

Post by Kickaha » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:37 pm

And a Happy Easter from the UK! We’re around an unseasonal 80F too.

LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator

Post by LadyKestrel » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Happy Easter or Passover to those who celebrate! My sis and I are heading over to my cousin's house for dinner in a little while. It has been gorgeous here in New Jersey today with a high close to 70 degrees. The dogs have been outside for most of the day, just running around and soaking up the rays.
We don’t get smarter as we get older. There is just less stupid stuff left that we haven’t already done.

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:05 am

Happy Easter everyone! Lovely day yesterday but with a strong chilly wind - and today seems a continuation of the same. Not bad for fall/autumn!