Still Keeping At It

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Still Keeping At It

Post by StarLite » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 am

Even though I'm not part of a graphics group anymore I still love doing my tags. Now and then I work on my game. I do miss the interaction with groups and now I don't have anyone to share my work with, so I thought I'd share some tags with you. Hope you enjoy them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Re: Still Keeping At It

Post by Val » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:15 am

Wonderful, thanks Starlite!! Used to be involved with Bryce artwork for years - then hit a slump and gave it a break for a couple of years and just couldn't get back into it after that. Miss it too!!

StarLite
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Post by StarLite » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:08 pm

Glad you enjoy the pics Val. I love Bryce. I use Bryce for the outdoor backgrounds in games. I just downloaded a new version of Terragen, a similar program like Bryce, haven't had a chance to work with it yet. It's used in a lot of tv shows and movies for backgrounds. DazStudios is a great program too. There are a lot of tutorials out there for these programs, if I ever get around to doing a Terragen tut I'll post it. Have a great day :)
Be thankful for the dawn of the coming day - Lisle Engle

StarLite Moon's Creators Haven
http://starlite-moon.freeforums.net/

draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Post by draclvr » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:49 pm

Thank you for sharing them! I remember Bryce from a long time ago... never used it though.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.