Jack Keane 2 - meh

Read reviews or write your own, rate a game.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Jack Keane 2 - meh

Postby mbday630 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:09 pm

I can't say that I didn't enjoy playing the game (after I finally got it working) but, usually I play an enjoyable game immediately again, and I was going to do that for Jack Keane 2, but, I loaded up several saved games and thought meh, I don't like that level. I don't like jumping on things and you have to do that several times in this game and sometimes the mouse doesn't work right so you have to use the WASD keys. Also, the fighting scenes were just a "filler" as far as I was concerned. I had to use a walkthrough for those. I guess I wouldn't recommend this game if someone asked me how it was. Also, since there were no hotspots showing up (just the things you had to pick up) it was hard to see some of the places you had to go to. All in all, I'm glad I played it, but, I doubt I will replay it. But, who knows how much more snow we get here and how bored I am?
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General

Re: Jack Keane 2 - meh

Postby Kickaha » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:05 am

Thanks for your comments mbday630 - fighting scenes? I haven't played the first Jack Keane game, was it similar?
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby mbday630 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:20 am

No, it really wasn't the same. I quite enjoyed Jack Keane 1 - that's why I was so anxious to play #2. With the fight scenes, if you screwed up once, you lose the fight and they go on forever (it seems) and then you have to do the whole thing over again. That part was the worst. Also, they had dialogue trees that you had the say the right thing - in the right order- in order to progress. I'm glad I played it, but, I doubt I will play it again, and that is usually something that I do when I really enjoy a game.
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General

Postby Kickaha » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:10 am

Thanks for that - I've got the Jack Keane games in a very cheap bundle, I'll get around to the first one but fighting scenes I'm miserable at so I may pass on the second game!

Return to “Review or Rate Games”