GGOTD - Living Legends: Frozen Beauty

Here's the place to talk about all your favorite casual games.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon
Zodiac: Cancer

GGOTD - Living Legends: Frozen Beauty

Postby Rosaboobie » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:28 am

Your freebie for today.

The Queen has chosen your sister as her successor, but are her promises too good to be true? You were only six when your mother vanished, leaving you to care for your younger sister, Elizabeth. After she receives an invitation naming her as the Queen’s successor, she pleads with you to join her in her new royal life. All she has to do is pass a simple test to prove her worth. Is this too good to be true, or is your luck finally changing? There are many secrets awaiting you in the Queen’s castle, but the biggest dangers lie beneath the icy mountain passes in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty, a chilling Hidden-Object Adventure game.

http://game.giveawayoftheday.com/living ... the+Day%29
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: GGOTD - Living Legends: Frozen Beauty

Postby draclvr » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:46 am

Hmmm... with several days of nothing but rain ahead, maybe I'll get this one too. I looks to loaded with hidden object scenes which usually bore me to tears, but maybe that's just what I will need! Thank you, Rosaboobie!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Re: GGOTD - Living Legends: Frozen Beauty

Postby Diat60 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:21 am

Good thing I looked at this thread - I downloaded it earlier and forgot to unrar and install! Looks like a good game and I honestly can't remember playing it before.

Return to “Casual Games”