Game Giveaway

Here's the place to talk about all your favorite casual games.
Diat60
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Game Giveaway

Postby Diat60 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:58 pm

It seems the site has new owners and the format has completely changed. White Rabbit is no longer allowed to moderate and therefore there are no screen pics and commentary. There is no longer a download link, you are asked to download by making a link on your Facebook page or ask for an emailed download. Loads and loads of comments hating the new format and I'm added to them! Too bad a really good site is ruined.

BTW, the game today is The Spell, a match three game.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Game Giveaway

Postby draclvr » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:00 pm

I relied on White Rabbit for his commentary - how awful. Must go check this out - it does NOT sound like something I will like either.

Just added my displeasure with the changes too. I actually like the new "look," but I won't be using my FB account to download, nor will I be giving them my email address only to open myself up to more spam. White Rabbit is commenting saying they have given him a new password, but it's not working. He says it doesn't look like his reviews will work any way unless he is given access to the Admin console.

Nope, not for me any more. We all like free games and stuff, but at least half the page is already dedicated to advertisements - that's enough. They don't need more advertising through my FB page.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Casual Games”