Free games

Talk about anything related to Adventure games. Upcoming releases, news, or just your opinion. What you liked or didn't like about the games you have played.
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Cancer

Free games

Postby mbday630 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:08 am

I am giving away hundreds of my adventure games - some never even opened. I have many boxes of them. Right now, I am guessing at around 300 games. However, I am too lazy to package them and bring them to the post office so, if anyone can get to southeastern Wisconsin and wants them, they are free for the taking. I can meet you in a nearby town, or, if you would prefer, you can come to my house to pick them up.
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Free games

Postby draclvr » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Oh, my! What a great offer! Do you have any kind of listing of the titles? Unfortunately, I will not be any where near SE Wisconsin!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
Phlebas
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter
Zodiac: Taurus

Postby Phlebas » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:46 am

I'll be even further from anywhere near SE Wisconsin, to my chagrin and my wife's relief...
Stella
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Stella » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:30 am

You Win! :cheers:

The prize for really being lazy. :D

Now you need to travel to Ohio to collect your :occasion1:

:smurfin:
mbday630
Hallowed Haunter
Hallowed Haunter

Postby mbday630 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:02 pm

I gave the first 3 boxes (probably about 50 games) already to half price books. Now I have to go through my other bins of games and will have more. I am tooooooo lazy to even write them down, but, they are all adventure games. I had the lost treasures of infocom and monto python quest for the holy grail in my last batch and I see that they sell on ebay for quite a good price. I think I will find many more treasures in my next bins. I just want to simplify my life now and I am going to try to get rid of everything that I don't use anymore.
draclvr
Zodiac: Virgo

Postby draclvr » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Simplifying life is a good thing no matter how you accomplish it!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Return to “Adventure Game Discussions”