Harold Halibut

Talk about anything related to Adventure games. Upcoming releases, news, or just your opinion. What you liked or didn't like about the games you have played.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Harold Halibut

Postby LadyKestrel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 am

This stop-motion game is looking for funding on Kickstarter, and it's one I definitely want to play. The story is intriguing, the voice work is excellent, and it has humor. Take a look at the video to see how they're creating this:
Harold Halibut
Just hand over the cookies and no one gets hurt!
draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Monster-Slaying Administrator
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Harold Halibut

Postby draclvr » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:49 am

This looks like an excellent game - thanks for posting about it! I try to stay away from Kickstarter as I want to donate to all of the games! But I may have to make an exception for this one.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
LadyKestrel
Flighty Administrator
Flighty Administrator
Zodiac: Aries

Postby LadyKestrel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:13 am

They're creating all the miniatures by hand and in great detail, and the stop-action puppetry looks very good. It also takes place in an under-water living environment, something I haven't seen before in an adventure game.
Just hand over the cookies and no one gets hurt!
Kickaha
Ghostmaster General
Ghostmaster General
Zodiac: Cancer

Postby Kickaha » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:06 am

I've never played them but there were some games with titles like "Echo .." I think set beneath the waves.

Thanks for mentioning this Kickstarter Lady K! I'm not as aware as I used to be of Kickstarters for Adventure games.

Return to “Adventure Game Discussions”