Best Match 3 game!

Comments or questions, advertise your site, or just general talk.
Rosaboobie
Dastardly Demon
Dastardly Demon

Best Match 3 game!

Post by Rosaboobie » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:49 pm

Some of you may know that I just love Match 3 games - and I have recently discovered the best one ever made - and it's free! Sir Match a Lot from BFG is such a very very clever game, and I am totally totally addicted.

Drac - have you tried this game yet?
Boobie
If people had hearts like dogs, the world would be a better place!

draclvr
Monster-Slaying Administrator

Re: Best Match 3 game!

Post by draclvr » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:59 pm

No, but as I was playing my hundredth time through the Egypt one, I was thinking I need a new one. Will definitely check this one out!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

draclvr

Post by draclvr » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:56 pm

We've had a couple of rainy days where I can't do much, so I downloaded this game and played it for an hour or so. Sorry, but it's just not for me. Seems too manic and garish. Plus I got so tired of them asking me for real money to purchase power ups. Yes, I know I can just decline and go one, but it still was annoying!

Guess I'll just go back to the old Egypt Match 3. I did end up doing a replay of the excellent game SOMA from Frictional Games though - I have to say this is probably my favorite scary game because it has such an excellent story.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:49 am

Can I ask what SOMA stands for Drac? Most probably kick myself when you tell me!! :)

Val
Galloping Ghoul
Galloping Ghoul

Post by Val » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:51 am

Ok when I added 'game' to my initial Google it appeared!! Really thought it was an acronym! Will check it out.

draclvr

Post by draclvr » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:55 am

SOMA is an adventure game from Frictional Games, the makers of the Penumbra series and Amnesia, The Dark Descent and Amnesia, a Machine for Pigs.

SOMA is a Sci-Fi adventure about Simon from Toronto who has a brain scan and wakes up 100 years later in a vessel at the bottom of the ocean. Mankind has had to retreat down there after a giant comet has destroyed earth. It's pretty scary at times, but his goal is to find the Ark and fire it into space to provide a virtual reality for humans. The story is just great.